Main Office: 860-633-9481
J. R. Russo, LLC is a single employee firm which has successfully contracted professional construction services for Connecticut Municipalities since 1998, focusing on the PK-12 Grade School Market and Public Housing.
J. R. Russo, LLC provides professional pre-construction and construction monitoring services while having no vested financial interest in the Construction Process.
The scope of service available can be summarized as follows:
- Project Budget Estimates of Drawings in Schematic Design, Design Development or Contract Document Phases.
- Value Engineering and Constructability Review of Proposed Projects.
- Assist Design Team/Owner during Bid Phase of Projects. Review and compile recommendations during Bid Tabulation Review.
- Perform REDICHECK Interdisciplinary Coordination Review of drawings.
- Provide Owners Representative and/or Construction Manager as Advisor Services in either Part Timer or Full Time on site attendance. (Includes services #1 thru #3 mentioned above)
- Review and Comment of Awarded General Contractor/Prime Contractors Request for Additional Compensation. (Change Orders)
- Assist Design Team and Owner with formal resolution of Project Issues and/or Delay Claims.
Jim Russo (President) has thirty-seven years of professional experience including positions as a Field Engineer, Senior Estimator, Project Manager and Officer with other entities. He has been involved with forty distinctive school projects, four school roof replacement projects, two municipal libraries and one Fire Station. Twenty-Eight of those School Projects, both Libraries and Fire Station were in the contracted role as Owners Representative/Clerk of the Works. The cumulative value of the Construction Projects that this firm, specifically Jim Russo, has constructed and/or monitored exceeds two hundred twenty nine million dollars ($229,000,000.00).